Fur, Darling

My latest obsession -- fur vests + what better way to warm up this winter? 

I'd been looking for an affordable faux fur vest since I saw the cutest outfit with a fun fur vest on Pinterest in October. Right before Christmas I finally found one that I liked...at Target of all places! It's longer and because of the fur's color, matches with both brown and black. I've been flaunting that thing and have already worn it 4 times since I bought it. I was unsure of what to wear with it when I first got it, but now I kind of just throw it on with anything: from black pants and a black shirt, to a flannel + jeans + booties. It's the perfect accessory to fancy up an outfit! 

Here are a few affordable pieces I personally love -- where were they when I was looking earlier? 

1//2//3//4


Stay warm! XOX 


No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!