Weekend Fun

Happy Tuesday!!

Isn't it nice that the worst day of the week was part of the weekend? Which also means we're already one day closer to Friday! Thanks, Presidents ;)

I went home to see my family this weekend which was so much fun! Friday I got my nails done with my mom and that night I went to dinner with 3 of my best friends and saw the new Nicholas Sparks movie, Safe Haven. I read the book this summer and loved it so I thought that the movie was great. Especially because it followed the storyline really well! (I love any sappy romance movie that makes me cry though)

Saturday I attempted a DIY project that failed miserably...I'll probably blog about that later. I also went out to dinner with my family and grandparents. I love them, they're so cute.

Sunday morning I went to the farmers market with my mom. Something about that atmosphere is so charming! It makes me want to cook someone a yummy dinner! Then, we attended a family friend's baby shower. She's having a baby girl and oh my gosh was the shower adorable. Everything was pink and girly...I was in love! I can't wait to hold her! I also visited Steven's family which was nice to be able to catch up with them. Then we had some family friends over later that night and just hung out!

Monday I packed up and took my puppy to the park with my brothers. Then I grabbed a quick lunch with them and headed back to school!


My cute grandma and mom...the pretty flowers I got for Valentine's Day...Karl being adorable...Kase and Katy










No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!