My {Freshman} Year!

My freshman year is officially over! I cannot believe how fast it went. I had such an amazing year meeting new people and experiencing new things! I thought I'd do a little freshman year in review through pictures for y'all!


September:
I moved into my dorm at UCSB and joined Alpha Phi!







October:








November:
S came to visit me during Thanksgiving! I was so happy he was able to go to my Fall Formal :) 



December:
Christmastime at home!



January
A fun visit from my friends and a trip to Colorado for my birthday!







February:
I got a job writing for the school newspaper, spent Valentine's Day away from my man, went to Red Dress Ball and had a fun visit home




March:
Spring Break!! Time at home and in Colorado!  




April:




May:
Phi Week and Mother's Day in San Diego :)






June:
Friends came to visit and it was my dad's birthday!







It was such a fun year and it literally flew!! Here's to 3 more! :) 

Happy summer! 
xox


2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh I am having such major college flashbacks with this post. Congratulations on finishing your first year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on completing your first year! It sounds like you had some great fun! :)

    ReplyDelete