A Break of Springs!

This break I spent a lot of time in the springs! Both Palm Springs, with two of my best friends and my mom, and Colorado Springs, with Steven. It was a perfect Spring Break.

Palm Springs was such a relaxing break after our winter quarter! It was so nice to just lay out by the pool and read a book for pure enjoyment. We didn't leave out spot at the pool the whole time except to do a little shopping and go out to dinner! 

The first night we were there, we went to Tommy Bahama's for dinner. We all split a few appetizers and it was so delicious! After, we walked around El Paseo and did a little window shopping. I loved that it was 9pm at night and we were able to walk around in summer clothes without being cold, my favorite kind of weather.

The next day, Kelsey's mom came to lounge around with us. We went out to dinner that night and walked around the River Walk. It was so cute! 







Th day I left for Colorado my mom, brother and I took a quick trip to Disneyland for lunch. Even at 20, I love that place! 




 That night, I headed off to Colorado to see my man. I hadn't seen him in over 2 months and I was so so so excited that I was going to get a whole 4 nights with him. That guy can really make me happy. I flew in late super late so I didn't get to see him until around 1am. And the next day, he had baseball practice so I hung out with one of the other baseball girlfriends and went shopping. We went on a super fun date that night and ate at the best steakhouse ever in downtown Colorado Springs. That night, we stayed up late and laughed and talked about the future. Some pretty fun stuff that we get to look forward to! 

The next morning we went to a super cute coffee house before his baseball game. It's the little things like this that make it fun to visit and feel like a normal not long distance couple. After the freezing baseball game that day, we went to a cute little diner for dinner. That night, I got my man hooked on bargain shopping for designer clothes. A favorite (sometimes unfortunate) hobby of mine. We got him a new pair of jeans, and 3 new shirts for way less than it would have been in a department store so he was pretty excited about that! That night we went back to the hotel cuddled up and watched American Hustle (well he watched it, I passed out about 20 minutes into the movie ;) ). 

At Steven's game the next day, I sat next to the cutest little girls who kept asking about Steven. They asked if he was going to take me out on a date that night and what we were going to do. They made the cold baseball game a lot more entertaining, that's for sure! Our last night, we shopped a little more (for me this time) and went out to dinner again. Steven bought me a new jumpsuit that is so cute and I'm so excited to wear! We went back to the hotel early so that we could talk and hang out before I had to leave super early the next morning. Saying goodbye wasn't so bad since I get to see him tomorrow actually! This time in a little warmer climate :) 










It was such a good weekend with him and I'm so lucky to have such a sweet guy in my life! 

4 comments:

  1. Love love love!!! That's all I can really say. This post makes me so happy for you. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like an awesome spring break. I stumbled upon your blog somehow and its super cute. I went to CA a few years ago with one of my best friends because she's from there. I have to say i really liked california. She had family in Anaheim and it was so close to Disneyland ( we walked there in like 20-30 minutes!!). Anyways, nice meeting you :)
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to stop by. But, I think it might have to wait until this summer. I did not know that Serlkay had ever expanded its size. I must say that a succesful family owned business in this day and age is a very refreshing sight! As well as this is a very refreshing site!
    break up cure

    ReplyDelete