Somethin' New

Okay, so I am totally new at this and to be honest have no idea what I'm doing....both in my life and on this blog...Ha!

I am a first year student at gorgeous UC Santa Barbara. I came to school thinking that I was going to major in biology and do something in the medical field because apparently, that's where the jobs are at. However, 10 weeks of calculus, chemistry classes, and labs along with 9.9 weeks of stress and crying about being stressed, I've decided to go a different route. Where, I'm not exactly sure yet, but it's going to be something that I actually enjoy instead of something that I have to force myself to do. I love writing, reading, baking, crafting, and shopping...if only there was a job where I could do just that! I'm currently writing for my school's newspaper, the Daily Nexus, so we'll see where that takes me!

The man of the hour is my boyfriend of two years, Steven.  He's pretty much the sweetest and smartest guy in the world, and we can have the best time doing absolutely anything together. It's his first year as cadet at the US Air Force Academy, where he'll go to school to get a degree and then serve in the Air Force as an officer. Unfortunately for us, the Academy is located in Colorado. It's a huge bummer having the person you want to be with every minute in another state, but we're making it work and I'm pretty sure I fall more in love with that guy every day. 

So that's a little bit about me, I hope you enjoyed it? Probably a weird way to end a blog post, but I'll work on it. Cheers to trying something new!






No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!