Liebster Award!








I've been nominated for the Leibster Award by two of my favorite blogging friends, Jackie at City Girl Finding Her Place in the World and Hannah at Wonderfully Sewn!  
They both asked 11 questions each, so I decided that I'd pick a few from each of their lists! Hopefully it'll let y'all get to know me a little better too! 


 Here's the Deal: 
Answer the 11 questions asked.
Leave a link back to the blogger(s) that nominated you.
Choose 5 bloggers with less than 200 followers to nominate
Write 11 new questions for them to answer.  




Questions asked by Jackie and Hannah:


What is your favorite city that you've visited?
I went to France about 2 years ago and I absolutely loved Normandy and Honfluer. They were such quaint and charming cities and the people were so nice! 

Vanilla or chocolate?
Chocolate...all day, everyday. 

Christmas Eve or Christmas Day (or Hanukkah or Kwanzaa)?
Christmas Eve!! I love love love the Christmas season, and the anticipation of the next day on Christmas Eve is so fun and festive.

Who do you look up to most in your life? 
Both of my parents. They're supportive and made me who I am. I'm so grateful for them.

Do you believe in fate or mere coincidence?
Fate. I'm a huge believer that everything happens for a reason. 

  What is your favorite season?
Summer! I love hot weather and being in the water. I also love how lazy summer days are!

What is your favorite book?
Pride and Prejudice. Mr. Darcy and Elizabeth's love story is so beautiful. 
I also love anything written by Nicholas Sparks! 

 What is your favorite high school memory?
I'll always love those regular Friday nights going to the football games and just hanging out with my friends after. But my favorite memory was probably when Bubs and I had our first kiss, or when we won Prom King and Queen...so cliché, I know. 

 What's that food you always have a craving for?
Watermelon

How would you describe your style when it comes to fashion?
Simple and girly. My go to outfit is a flowy skirt or dress with some pretty jewels and cute sandals! I also love bulky sweaters, boots and scarves in the winter. 

What is your favorite quote?
She is clothed with strength and dignity, and she laughs without fear of the future. Proverbs 31:25

My Lovely Nominees

Brooke at Bits of Brooke
Sarah at Pinch of Paisley 
Lacey at Sunny + Turquoise 
Emily at Inhabit Your Moments
Shea at Gotta Love It. 

Questions: 
Why did you start blogging? 
What's your favorite movie? 
Where do you love to shop? 
Beach or mountains? 
What is the theme song to your life? 
Do you believe in soul mates? 
If you had to give up a sense (smell, sight, taste, etc.) what would it be? 
Sunrise or sunset?
What's your favorite holiday? 
Best piece of advice you've received? 
If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be? 

3 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm a chocolate addict, LOVE LOVE LOVE Christmas Eve and I'm a strong believer in fate, too :) Happy Monday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for nominating me, I will do this tonight! and seriously, best quote of my life. Those words never fail to make me happy and at peace

    Lacey
    sunnyandturquoise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some of my favorite high school memories are about the football games and outings afterwards. I miss those days!


    ninikat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete