Since spring is right around the corner, I thought that I'd share some of my most favorite spring makeup products with y'all!
Here's a little secret: As much as I hate to admit it, I am always running late. I like to take my time waking up in the morning but I also like to look pretty for the day...quite the dilemma, I know.
I'm one of those people who runs around shoving things in my bag, applying mascara, and putting on my shoes all while brushing my teeth. Needless to say, I am a huge fan of keeping my makeup simple!
I also love the natural looks of spring! It's so fresh and sweet! Here are a few of my favorite products that'll give your gorgeous face a natural, radiant glow!
1. Benefit's Watt's Up Highlighter: Love this! I can put it on in less than 20 seconds. You can use it as a highlighter anywhere, but I usually smear it over my eyelids and put some around the corners of my eyes! It provides a gorgeous, soft glow, that'll make your eyes pop! In the daytime, I just leave it at that, but for a nighttime look, I apply eyeshadow on top!
2. Covergirl's loose powder: One of my favorites. It's so light and blends into your skin really well, making for a lovely au naturel look!
3. Clinique's Chubby Stick: My best friend got me hooked on these, and now I'm obsessed! They come in such fun spring colors and they moisturize your lips too!
4. BareEssential's Buxom Mascara: If I had to choose only one thing to wear everyday, this would be it. It only takes a few strokes to get the perfect lashes and there are never clumps!
5. Aveeno Daily Moisturizer: I love this because it doesn't make your face feel greasy at all and it has spf 30 in it! Gotta protect the skin!
6. Benefit's Dandelion Blush: This blush is sweet and girly and adds just the right amount of color to your cheeks! Perfect for spring!
What are some of your favorite makeup products?!